Power Star Pawan Kalyan and director Trivikram Srinivas have teamed up for the film ‘Attarintiki Dharedhi’. The film’s release is being planned for the first week of August and we have been told that the entire production crew is working hard to meet that deadline. Pawan Kalyan, in particular, is pretty keen on the August 7th date and he is working flat out to complete the schedules on time. Trivikram Srinivas is joining him in these efforts. During the recent Hyderabad schedule, the shoot was extended well beyond normal hours.
The film will be shot in Spain and other parts of Europe over the next couple of weeks. Samantha is the heroine in this movie and Pranitha in second lead. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
BVSN Prasad is producing this movie with a big budget. AD is expected to be a hilarious family entertainer with good sentiment value.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay and Vijay’s year-end roundtable with top Bollywood stars
- Fresh speculation on Ravi Teja’s next
- Kalyan Ram to team up with this director again?
- Fans await Ilayaraja-Krishna Vamsi’s musical treat after 2 decades
- Yet another director under consideration for Andhadhun’s Telugu remake?
- Nani to work with a debutante director?