Here comes an exciting update. According to the latest buzz, Power Star Pawan Kalyan and maverick director Trivikram’s much-awaited film is tentatively slated to release on January 10th.
Pawan’s entry into the Sankranthi festive season has heated up the Sankranthi clash. Already, Superstar Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva’s Bharath Ane Nenu and Balakrishna and KS Ravikumar’s film are slated to hit the screens on January 11th and 12th respectively.
PSPK25 is being produced by S Radhakrishna. Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel are the film’s female leads. Anirudh Ravichander is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rahul Yadav Nakka – I never imagined providing a platform to budding filmmakers
- Interview : Satya Dev – The audience will definitely like Gurtunda Seetakalam
- Noted music label grabs the audio rights of Naga Chaitanya’s Custody
- South Indian blockbuster gets a re-release
- Pawan fans express their anguish over the remake rumors
- Huge pressure on Varisu to deliver