Soon after he wraps up the promotional activities of his upcoming movie Katamarayudu at the end of this month, Pawan Kalyan will be taking a short break, before moving on to his next in Trivikram’s direction.
Now, if the latest buzz in the T-town circles is anything to go by, this much-awaited movie will be going on floors in the first week of April. Interestingly, the film’s first schedule will take place in Dubai. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait for an official announcement.
This as-yet-untitled movie will have young Malayali beauties Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel as its female leads. Khushboo will be seen in an important role, while Anirudh Ravichander will be scoring the music.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy