Film star and Jana Sena Party President Pawan Kalyan never ceases to touch everyone’s hearts with his social consciousness. After the recent fight for the Uddanam kidney patients, Pawan has voluntarily come forward to become the brand ambassador handlooms produced in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Today, a group of representatives from Telangana Akhilapaksha Chenetha Aikya Vedika and Andhra Pradesh Chenetha Karmika Sangham met Pawan at Jana Sena Party office and appealed to him to take the tragic plight of handloom weavers in both the Telugu states to the state and central governments.
The members also informed Pawan that in Telangana alone 45 handloom weavers committed suicide after failing to make their ends meet. The situation is no different in Andhra Pradesh and deeply moved by hearing this, Pawan readily agreed to fight for the welfare of the weavers.
Articles that might interest you:
- IT raids on the noted production house
- Ahead of Frozen 2’s release, Mahesh’s adorable tweet on Sitara
- Slight change in Darbar’s release plans?
- Star heroine turns vegetarian again to play a goddess
- Irish actress’ negative role in RRR?
- Star heroine trying hard for more offers