Recently, it was reported that Pawan Kalyan underwent an eye surgery. As a result of it, the star hero was seen with glasses on many occasions and looks like the eye infection has resurfaced again.
The latest we hear is that Pawan was operated on his left eye once again today in Hyderabad. The doctors have advised the star hero complete bed rest and asked him to keep free from all his political commitments so that the infection gets cured fastly.
The surgery was performed in the Centre for Sight hospital in Hyderabad.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion