Film star and Jana Sena Party President Pawan Kalyan urged the people of Andhra Pradesh to learn from the spirit and resilience of Tamilians that choked the centre until it passed the ordinance allowing Jallikattu.
After expressing his solidarity yesterday to the culture loving Tamil youths’ spirited protests for Jallikattu, Pawan, in a series of tweets this evening, welcomed the centre’s move to pass the ordinance before the integrity of India witnessed a North-South split.
Pawan also wished that Teluguites learned from Tamilians and showed their unity, which would have coerced the centre into granting the special status to Andhra Pradesh long back.
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) January 21, 2017
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral