Film star and Janasena President Pawan Kalyan today urged the Andhra Pradesh government to fulfil its 2014 poll promise to the Kapu community by facilitating the reservation. Pawan said that the Kapu reservation and Special Status to AP issues are much alike in nature.
The Janasena chief advised the AP government to immediately clarify whether it will give its nod to the Kapu reservation or not without prolonging the issue as it may cause unrest in future. Pawan further said that he respects all castes and that he will always strive towards the welfare of all the communities.
- Balakrishna confident of NTR Mahanayakudu’s success
- Impressive-F2 crosses the 20 crore mark in AP/TG
- Will Mr. Mjanu give the needed push to Nidhi’s career
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Mahesh-Sukumar film genre locked