Film star and Janasena President Pawan Kalyan today urged the Andhra Pradesh government to fulfil its 2014 poll promise to the Kapu community by facilitating the reservation. Pawan said that the Kapu reservation and Special Status to AP issues are much alike in nature.
The Janasena chief advised the AP government to immediately clarify whether it will give its nod to the Kapu reservation or not without prolonging the issue as it may cause unrest in future. Pawan further said that he respects all castes and that he will always strive towards the welfare of all the communities.
Articles that might interest you:
- News about special teaser of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be out tomorrow
- Latest update on Karthikeya’s next with Geetha Arts
- Poll : What did you think of Venky Mama’s trailer?
- Venky Mama Trailer – Solid Mixture of Fun and Emotions
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake
- Ram Charan launches Mathu Vadalara teaser