Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Katamarayudu is gearing up to hit the screens on March 24th amid sky-high expectations. In his latest interview given to a popular English news daily, the film’s Cinematographer Prasad Murella, who had also shot Pawan’s Atharintiki Dharedi, said Katamarayudu will be high on visual splendor and that the title song Mira Mira Meesam will stand apart in terms of picturization.
Apparently, Pawan wanted the title song to be shot in the midst of nature and trees and the unit had zeroed in on a village named Anajpur on the outskirts of Hyderabad to can the song. 300 dancers, 100 Sikh swordmen, 100 pahilwans and coolies, school students and old people were roped in to give a pan-Indian flavor to the song.
Even the two romantic duets that were shot on Pawan and Shruti in Italy will offer a visual treat for fans, says Prasad. Both the songs were shot against the backdrops of a medieval castle and plush green plains and waterfalls respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy info about Allu Arjun’s role in Sukumar’s next
- Rajamouli makes special plans for RRR promotions
- Offers drying up for talented actress
- Vijay Devarakonda scraps his sports drama
- Latest update on Ram’s Red
- Kamal’s heroine reacts on Indian 2 incident