Actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan and his wife Anna Lezhneva stepped into their new residence at Patamatalanka, Vijayawada, this morning. The couple performed the housewarming ceremony at their rented home in a simple affair.
Pawan will make the new residence his main base for party related activities. He plans to setup the district’s main office in Ramavarappadu, while the new building that’s under construction near Kaza, Guntur, will be the party’s main office in the state. The Patamatalanka residence will act as a temporary office till the completion of Kaza office’s construction.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut