Actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan and his wife Anna Lezhneva stepped into their new residence at Patamatalanka, Vijayawada, this morning. The couple performed the housewarming ceremony at their rented home in a simple affair.
Pawan will make the new residence his main base for party related activities. He plans to setup the district’s main office in Ramavarappadu, while the new building that’s under construction near Kaza, Guntur, will be the party’s main office in the state. The Patamatalanka residence will act as a temporary office till the completion of Kaza office’s construction.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release