Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan has landed in Vijayawada this evening. On Monday morning, Pawan and his wife Anna Lezhneva will perform the foundation stone laying rituals for their new home near the Khaza Toll Gate, Guntur, in the AP capital Amaravati.
Apparently, only close friends have been invited to the bhoomi puja. The new building will be ready by the year end. Pawan will oversee Janasena’s activities in the state from his new residence. The actor-turned-politician will also apply for a voter card from his new address, according to the media reports. On the 14th of this month, Pawan and the Janasena cadre will be celebrating the party’s formation day in Guntur.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ funny take on Anushka’s marriage
- Pawan Kalyan actively promotes Sye Raa
- Amitabh sir didn’t charge even for his travel expenses: Charan
- Ram Charan dared when no one else could make Sye Raa: Pawan Kalyan
- Prabhas is nervous about Saaho’s box-office result
- Samantha goes all out for web series debut