After a two year long delay, Sai Dharam Tej’s first film ‘Rey’ has been released last week. The film managed to garner positive word of mouth and is registering decent figures at the box office. In a success meet yesterday, YVS Chowdary said that the Pawanism song will be censored by tomorrow (30th March) and it will be included in the
‘Rey’ has been made on a huge budget and YVS left no stone unturned to make the film look grand. Sai Dharam Tej has once again proved that he is a powerhouse of talent with good ease in acting and stunning dance movements.
YVS and his team had shot the special song as a tribute to Pawan Kalyan and there is no doubt that the film’s collections will boost up after the addition of this special song.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble