Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Attarintiki Dharedhi’ is currently being shot in Europe. Shooting is going on at a good pace and the film is on track for a release in the first week of August. Production sources say that the entire team is working flat out to meet this deadline.
Pawan Kalyan will be seen in a very entertaining role in this family drama. Comedy quotient is expected to be quite high, in typical Trivikram style. Samantha is the heroine in this movie and Praneetha is the second lead.
Devi Sri Prasad has composed the film’s music and BVSN Prasad is the producer. The film is carrying good expectations as Pawan and Trivikram scored a hit with ‘Jalsa’
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Star director to play Dhruv Vikram’s father in Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake?
- Fresh speculations on Kalyan Ram’s next
- Noted Bollywood actor in Vijay63
- Manchu Manoj reveals the much-awaited update on his next film