The production team of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Attarintiki Dharedhi’ has come back to Hyderabad after successfully completing a key European schedule. The team landed late last night, as per our sources. Three songs and some talkie scenes have been canned in the schedule.
The film is gearing up for a release in the first week of August. Pawan Kalyan will be seen with Samantha and Praneetha in this movie. Trivikram Srinivas is the director. ‘Attarintiki Dharedhi’ is expected to be a hilarious family entertainer.
Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music for this movie. BVSN Prasad is the producer.
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual