Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Dharedhi’ has been postponed yet again, due to the uncertain political climate in the state. AD was originally supposed to release on August 9th, but it will not release on that day. A new release date maybe announced soon.
AD has received a clean U certificate from the censor board. Trivikram Srinivas is the director of this movie and Devi Sri Prasad is the music director. Samantha is the heroine in the film and she will be seen in a very cute role.
BVSN Prasad is the producer of this big budget production. Well, this is disappointing news for Pawan’s fans, but let us hope things get resolved soon.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next