Film star and Janasena chief Pawan Kalyan is back in town after wrapping up Agnatavasi’s Bulgaria schedule and attending the IEBF Award ceremony in London. Soon after reaching home, Pawan got busy with his party related activities.
As per the latest reports, Pawan has decided to appoint 840 Janasena in-charges, 20 in-charges each in all the 42 parliamentary constituencies, in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Already, in-charges for 22 constituencies have been appointed and Pawan has instructed the key men in his party to complete the appointment process by December 7.
A training camp for all the appointed in-charges will be held under Pawan’s supervision in the last week of December.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties