Kishore Pardhasany or Dolly, as he is fondly called in the industry, created history by getting to direct Power Star Pawan Kalyan in his back-to-back movies, Gopala Gopala and the recently released Katamarayudu.
In his latest interview, Dolly, who is still a bachelor, spoke at length about his personal life and revealed why he remained a bachelor. Dolly said that he doesn’t believe in the institution of marriage and that he loves his freedom immensely.
Dolly went on to reveal that he loves traveling and that he goes on unplanned holidays with his friends whenever he feels like and that the same wouldn’t be the case if he had wife and kids.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star daughter to romance Mahesh Babu?
- Revealed- Basic storyline of Vijay’s Master
- Sai Tej’s PRP continues impresses the small screen as well
- Lockdown causes a delay in Ajay Devgan’s special video from RRR
- Clarification on Samantha’s prestigious film after lockdown
- Poll: Post RRR, Will NTR click in Bollywood?