After shying away from the arclights for more than 2 years, Pawan Kalyan is back to acting in movies, much to the joy of millions of his fans. The Powerstar has signed back-to-back movies on his comeback, Sriram Venu’s Vakeel Saab and Krish’s Virupaksha. Edike Vakeel Saab is hitting screens in May, Virupaksha is tentatively scheduled to open in cinemas on November 13, as a Diwali treat, making it a double bonanza for all the excited fans.
This is not the first time that Pawan Pawan is having two releases in a year. In 1998, Suswagatham and Tholi Prema released and went on to become huge hits. Pawan again had 2 releases in 2006 with Bangaram and Annavaram.
And in 2011, Panja and Teen Maar hit theaters. 8 years ago, in 2012, Gabbar Singh and Cameraman Gangatho Rambabu enthralled his fans. It remains to be seen whether this year’s releases will manage to recreate the magic created by Suswagatham and Tholi Prema.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young actress to sport a slender figure for a film
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Raa’s OTT release postponed
- Balakrishna reveals interesting details about Narthanasala
- Extra care on Nani’s Tuck Jagadish’s sets
- Chiranjeevi’s wishes for ailing Rajasekhar win hearts
- Dil Raju delaying Vakeel Saab’s release date only for this reason