In January, film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan met the mysterious kidney disease patients from Uddanam in Srikakulam district. Deeply moved by the pathetic plight of the victims, Pawan issued an ultimatum to form a special health committee and offer treatment to thousands of kidney patients.
Thanks to Pawan’s active intervention and extensive media coverage, the Andhra Pradesh government today organized a special blood collection camp in Uddanam. A team of health experts will conduct a survey and test the collected blood samples and submit a report to the government by April 15th for further preventive measures.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika opens up about her insecurities
- Bollywood debut on the cards for this star heroine?
- Darbar audio album to be out on this date?
- This is Namrata and Mahesh’s parenting strategy
- Stars descend at Kamal60 Ungal Naan
- Boney Kapoor gets teary eyed at ANR Award for Sridevi