With the speculations going strong that the Telangana government will give the permissions to resume shootings from June 10th, several Tollywood filmmakers are busy planning their upcoming schedules. And the latest reports reveal that it’s none other than Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s much-awaited comeback film, Vakeel Saab, which will be the first Tollywood film to resume shoot.
Already, at least 70 percent of shoot has been wrapped up by Vakeel Saab’s team. The upcoming schedule will mostly have courtroom episodes, so it will be easy for the team to follow social distancing and other key guidelines for the safety of the cast and crew while on sets. Like it’s been earlier reported, Pawan will resume his portions after director Sriram Venu and producer Dil Raju wrap up other key scenes featuring supporting cast.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thala Ajith’s on-screen daughter all set for Tollywood debut
- Keerthy Suresh’s first Telugu film gears up for release finally
- North Indian fans celebrate Butta Bomma’s new record
- Mahesh Babu’s latest feat on Instagram
- Puri Jagan in talks with a noted star for his next?
- No stopping Mohan Lal- Begins a new film