Popular film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan today interacted with the members of the party’s IT cell. Pawan tested the new software designed for the membership registrations and expressed satisfaction over the foolproof software.
Pawan, during the meeting, told his partymen to kick-start the membership registrations soon, inviting a large number of common people into the party. So far, Janasena rarely went public, and the membership drive seems to be the party’s first major step in its run up to the 2019 general elections.
- Akhil not ready to leave this genre for the time being
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement