Popular film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan today interacted with the members of the party’s IT cell. Pawan tested the new software designed for the membership registrations and expressed satisfaction over the foolproof software.
Pawan, during the meeting, told his partymen to kick-start the membership registrations soon, inviting a large number of common people into the party. So far, Janasena rarely went public, and the membership drive seems to be the party’s first major step in its run up to the 2019 general elections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Namitha starts her own OTT platform
- This is when Mahesh’s SVP will resume the shoot
- Shruthi Haasan in Balakrishna’s next?
- Balayya takes a key decision regarding Akhanda
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated