Pawan’s tweet coinciding the appointment of North Indian IAS officer Anil Kumar Singhal as the EO of TTD had sparked off a huge debate and also invited severe criticism from many quarters.
In a strong retort, the Janasena Party’s Vice President Mahendra Reddy issued a press note in which he criticised the leaders who are questioning Pawan’s integrity. The Vice President also stated that national integrity is Janasena’s prime motto and that Pawan’s national integrity cannot be challenged by anyone.
Mahendra Reddy further clarified that Pawan’s tweet was misconstrued and that he only demanded equal importance to the Southern IAS officers in the North, but never opposed Anil Kumar Singhal’s appointment.
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Naga Shaurya to team up with Avasarala Srinivas again?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR Kathanayakudu did you like the most?
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Srikanth Addala’s next gets an interesting title