Pawan Kalyan is all set for his comeback and has already started shooting for two of his films with Dil Raju and Krish. He is managing both his films and political career simultaneously.
He shoots for a few days and then goes on with his political journey. But these sudden gaps in the shoots have made the life of the producers a bit difficult.
The talk is that the producers are a bit clueless when Pawan will suddenly leave for his meetings. As a lot of money is involved in these films, a slight delay is also leaving them in losses.
But the industry insiders say that is the cost of having Pawan in their films and one needs to be prepared for his sudden schedules which he plans overnight.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule
- Allu Arjun’s long drive with family with Guche Gulabi playing in bg
- Allu Sirish signs his next with top producer