Pawan Kalyan is all set for his comeback and has already started shooting for two of his films with Dil Raju and Krish. He is managing both his films and political career simultaneously.
He shoots for a few days and then goes on with his political journey. But these sudden gaps in the shoots have made the life of the producers a bit difficult.
The talk is that the producers are a bit clueless when Pawan will suddenly leave for his meetings. As a lot of money is involved in these films, a slight delay is also leaving them in losses.
But the industry insiders say that is the cost of having Pawan in their films and one needs to be prepared for his sudden schedules which he plans overnight.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID