Film star and Janasena party President Pawan Kalyan’s bus tour in Srikakulam was disrupted when eleven of his security personnel were injured in a stampede. A large number of fans thronged to see Pawan and the actor turned politician’s security had a tough time controlling the crowd and sustained injuries in the process.
Janasena’s spokespersons revealed that a new security team will arrive in Srikakulam and replace the injured securitymen and that the bus tour will resume from Saturday. Meanwhile, AP DGP Malakondaiah told the Janasena officials that police security will be provided to Pawan Kalyan’s bus tour if prior permission is sought to conduct the tour.
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement