Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Katamarayudu will have its Vizag schedule from February 6th. In this high budget action entertainer based in Rayalaseema, Pawan will be seen as a village honcho.
Naturally, Pawan will be mouthing all his dialogues in Rayalaseema slang and buzz is that his Seema dialogues will surely woo his fans to no limits. Pawan’s penchant for language and culture is well-known and he is said to have put in extra efforts to nail the accent.
Katamarayudu is being directed by Dolly and produced by Sharrat Marar. Shruti Haasan will be seen romancing Pawan after Gabbar Singh. Anup Rubens is the film’s music composer. The film’s teaser will be unveiled in a few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
- Ravi Teja – I never got frustrated or depressed in my career
- Hollywood action choreographer comes on board for NTR 30
- Throwback pic: NTR, Rajamouli & Charan enjoying their bicycle ride
- Ravanasura writer’s special tease for Ravi Teja fans
- Fantastic bookings for Orange special shows all over
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food