After his 2017 disastrous last outing, Agnyaathavaasi, Pawan announced his retirement from acting to concentrate on his political aspirations. He and his Janasena Party contested The recently concluded general elections in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Needless to say, all eyes are on May 23rd, the date which decides Pawan’s future in politics.
On the other hand, fans and friends are also requesting Pawan to continue acting. Even Pawan is said to be seriously considering a possible comeback to the silver screen. His close aides are already busy scouting for a solid script which will reaffirm Pawan’s box-office stamina.
Meanwhile, speculations are rife that Pawan’s good friend and Nela Ticket’s producer Ram Talluri is planning a film with the Powerstar. Ram Talluri had reportedly been a financial backbone of sorts to Pawan in Janasena’s run-up to the general elections. Whether Pawan will give his nod to Ram Talluri’s project as a return gesture remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies
- Young Bollywood director hospitalized in critical condition
- Vijay & VJS’ bare-chested rage in Master’s poster storms the internet
- Allu Arjun tweets a special picture of Geetha Arts this Republic Day
- Jaanu’s Oohale brings back Kaathale Kaathale memories
- Payal Rajput reveals her most favorite among her heroes