In his latest film Winner, which released to decent response yesterday, young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej looked at his stylish best. Rajesh More, who has been the personal stylist for Power Star Pawan Kalyan for more than a decade, designed Sai’s costumes in Winner.
Sai and Rajesh together worked on the actor’s looks and costume departments and brought in impressive variations for Sai’s transformation from being a newspaper creative head to a Jockey.
Winner, directed by Gopichand Malineni, has been appreciated for its stylish and grand visuals. The film was produced by Nallamalupu Bujji and Tagore Madhu. Rakul Preet is the film’s leading lady.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief