Actress Payal Ghosh recently made headlines by making sensational allegations of sexual assault against acclaimed Bollywood filmmaker Anurag Kashyap. The director was earlier questioned by the Mumbai Police and he strongly refuted Payal’s allegations and called them utterly baseless.
Earlier today, Payal met Telangana BJP leader and Minister of State (Home) G Kishan Reddy. Payal has sought Kishan Reddy’s intervention and to get speedy justice. Meanwhile, the National Council for Women (NCW) has already taken up the matter.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas doesn’t worry about box-office numbers, says his director
- Poll : Who among these heroines should be part of NTR’s next?
- 40 American fighters land in Hyderabad for much-awaited film’s climax
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s special surprise on Mahesh’s birthday
- Prabhas planning to buy a posh flat in Mumbai?
- Bollywood star trolled for taking COVID-19 vaccine