Actress Payal Ghosh recently made headlines by making sensational allegations of sexual assault against acclaimed Bollywood filmmaker Anurag Kashyap. The director was earlier questioned by the Mumbai Police and he strongly refuted Payal’s allegations and called them utterly baseless.
Earlier today, Payal met Telangana BJP leader and Minister of State (Home) G Kishan Reddy. Payal has sought Kishan Reddy’s intervention and to get speedy justice. Meanwhile, the National Council for Women (NCW) has already taken up the matter.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director alleges threat to life; Appeals to Chief Minister
- Not Chiranjeevi but Sai Pallavi to share screen space with Pawan?
- Alia Bhatt to shoot RRR in one location
- Popular channel bags Vakeel Saab’s rights?
- It’s official: Mani Ratnam to join forces with Netflix
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response