Small-time actress Payal Ghosh came into the limelight recently by making sensational allegations of sexual harassment against award-winning Bollywood filmmaker Anurag Kashyap in an interview with a popular Telugu news channel. During the interview, Payal also made a few baseless comments against talented Bollywood actress Richa Chadda.
Payal’s allegations Dushyanthudu go down well with Richa, who slapped a defamation suit against Payal, controversial self-proclaimed critic Kamaal R Khan and the Telugu news channel. Richa also demanded Rs 1.10 crore in the defamation suit.
The Bombay High Court took up the matter, and today, Payal took a U-turn on her allegations and offered to apologize to Richa Chadda. Payal’s lawyer Nitin Satpute conveyed the same to the court that his client is willing to apologise and withdraw her statement as a compromise. On the other hand, Kamaal R Khan will reveal his decision in a couple of days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chaalaa anandhanga undhi: Siddharth on his Tollywood comeback
- Ali’s clever move is a lesson for many actors
- Kajal Aggarwal ties the knot with Gautam Kitchlu
- Rajamouli to wrap up the VFX scenes of RRR first
- Sudheer Babu’s Sridevi Soda Center looks quite interesting
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?