Payal Rajput is six movies old in Tollywood. Her latest release is Ravi Teja’s Disco Raja in which she played the role of a hearing impaired girl. In a latest promotional interview, Payal revealed her most favorite among all her heroes.
Payal said that her Disco Raja hero Ravi Teja is her most favorite. “Ravi Teja used to be quite friendly and also very helpful on sets. He was like my mentor. I thoroughly enjoyed working with him in Disco Raja. So far, Payal has acted with Kartikeya in RX 100, Tejus in RDX Love and Venkatesh in Venky Mama. She had also sizzled in special songs in Balakrishna’s NTR Kathanayakudu and Bellamkonda Sai’s Sita.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trailer for Rakul, Vaishnav Tej’s Kondapolam gets a date
- Two noted heroines to sizzle in Nag’s Bangaraju
- Love Story’s latest US collections – In no mood to slow down
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Upasana posts an adorable picture – Calls it Most Precious
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant creating a solid jealousy angle among ladies