Payal Rajput is six movies old in Tollywood. Her latest release is Ravi Teja’s Disco Raja in which she played the role of a hearing impaired girl. In a latest promotional interview, Payal revealed her most favorite among all her heroes.
Payal said that her Disco Raja hero Ravi Teja is her most favorite. “Ravi Teja used to be quite friendly and also very helpful on sets. He was like my mentor. I thoroughly enjoyed working with him in Disco Raja. So far, Payal has acted with Kartikeya in RX 100, Tejus in RDX Love and Venkatesh in Venky Mama. She had also sizzled in special songs in Balakrishna’s NTR Kathanayakudu and Bellamkonda Sai’s Sita.
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!