Happening young actress Payal Rajput was last seen in Venky Mama. She has just signed an author-backed role in popular director Jayanth C Paranjee’s upcoming crossborder film, Narendra.
In Narendra, Payal will be seen in the role of India’s first Air Force fighter. Narendra is a story about a spectacular prison break. The Great Khali plays an Afghan prisoner, while Izabelle Leite plays a human rights activist. Nilesh Eti is the film’s hero. Eshaan Entertainments banner is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal and her husband get vaccinated
- Yesteryear heroine in Balayya’s next?
- Dhanush’s Karnan to be out on OTT soon
- Salman Khan’s solid gesture for COVID victims
- Allu Arjun on Arya: The greatest milestone in our lives
- Team Adipurush to shift to Hyderabad