Happening young actress Payal Rajput was last seen in Venky Mama. She has just signed an author-backed role in popular director Jayanth C Paranjee’s upcoming crossborder film, Narendra.
In Narendra, Payal will be seen in the role of India’s first Air Force fighter. Narendra is a story about a spectacular prison break. The Great Khali plays an Afghan prisoner, while Izabelle Leite plays a human rights activist. Nilesh Eti is the film’s hero. Eshaan Entertainments banner is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay’s new look from Bangarraju goes viral
- After Samantha, Tamannah to sue a TV channel?
- Radhe Shyam teaser: Director Radha pens a thank you tweet for his team
- Nayanthara’s production Koozhangal is India’s official entry at Oscars
- Anaya Pandey grilled again- This time about financial transactions
- Watch : Naga Chaitanya – Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is streaming now on AHA