Happening young actress Payal Rajput was last seen in Venky Mama. She has just signed an author-backed role in popular director Jayanth C Paranjee’s upcoming crossborder film, Narendra.
In Narendra, Payal will be seen in the role of India’s first Air Force fighter. Narendra is a story about a spectacular prison break. The Great Khali plays an Afghan prisoner, while Izabelle Leite plays a human rights activist. Nilesh Eti is the film’s hero. Eshaan Entertainments banner is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Chandni Chowdary shuts her troller in a solid manner
- Sankranthi 2021- Fight for more theatres starts between these two biggies
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix
- Not KGF but Sanjay Dutt to shoot for this biggie next?