Payal Rajput is doing all sorts of roles in her career. This Friday, she will test her luck with the film RDX100 where she plays a brave woman who fights for her village.
Apart from this, she will be seen in the Venky and Chay multistarrer Venky Mama which is being directed by Bobby.
Now, the latest update is that Payal’s role has been designed with humor touch as whenever she gets angry, she speaks Hindi which creates confusion for Venky who is a village-based guy.
Payal will be seen in a meaningful role in this film and she has great expectations on the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown Review : Rejctx 2 -Hindi web series on Zee 5
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s title poster sets a new record in Tollywood
- Exclusive Interview : Abhisehk Nama-Producers need to take more responsibility post-lockdown
- Biopic on Weightlifting legend Karnam Malleswari to be a pan-Indian biggie
- Vamsi Paidipally joins hands with Allu Aravind-Here’s why?
- Guess : Who is this gorgeous actress?