After scoring a huge blockbuster and winning accolades at the National Film Awards for his debut film Pelli Choopulu, young filmmaker Tharun Bhascker is currently busy penning the script for his second film.
According to the latest reports, Tharun’s next is going to be a coming-of-age buddy comedy, and he says that it will be a ‘Dil Chahta Hai meeting Hangover’ kind of script. However, Tharun is tight-lipped about giving out more details and is waiting for the right time to announce the project.
- Mahesh eyes his lucky season for Mahesh25
- Ram’s HGPK underway in Kakinada
- Much-awaited updates on Kamal’s Vishwaroopam 2 & Sabhash Naidu
- Intense comparisons between Sarkar and Bharat Ane Nenu’s storylines
- No one can beat Chiranjeevi garu in that aspect: Rajamouli