Following the humongous success of his award winning debut film, Pelli Choopulu, director Tharun Bhascker is gearing up to commence his next film. Tharun’s second film will be produced by senior filmmaker Suresh Babu.
Apparently, Tharun is once again coming up with a youthful drama, and reports say that this movie will be semi-autobiographical. The film will reportedly feature a few scenes that are inspired from Tharun’s own life.
The casting process is underway currently and Tharun is keen on roping in fresh faces. The film will go on floors very soon. Keep watching 123telugu.com for more updates on this project.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan