After producing as many as 9 disappointing movies, producer Raj Kandukuri struck gold with the small sensation, Pelli Choopulu. Basking in the laurels the film has been receiving ever since the national award announcement, Raj Kandukuri is also busy producing a breezy romantic entertainer titled Mental Madhilo.
In his latest interview to a popular media house, Raj Kandukuri revealed that he is planning to release the film in July. Raj also didn’t rule out the possibility of senior producer Suresh Babu presenting this movie eventually, just like he did for Pelli Choopulu.
Mental Madhilo is being directed by debutant Vivek Athreya and it features Appatlo Okadundevadu fame Sree Vishnu and Nivetha Pethuraj as the main leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s craze doubles-He’s being loved, Pan-India
- Poll : Who among these character actors is your favorite?
- Jan-Mar 2020-These films failed to click
- Superstar in shock over his relative’s death
- Mahesh Babu’s all-time fav Krishna film turns 55
- Young producers donate to CCC