Raj Kandukuri’s Pelli Choopulu was a smash hit at the box office. The film is now being remade in Tamil by star director Gautam Menon. While star heroine, Tamanna was cast as the female lead, looks like Gautam has found his hero.
The young and upcoming hero, Vishnu Vishal has now been finalized to play the main lead in this film which will kick start its shoot soon. The film will be directed by Gautam’s prodigy Veera Swamy.
Initially, Ritu Varma was also offered a role in the film but she rejected the film citing date problems. The remake has been titled Pon Ondru Kanden.
- Janhvi Kapoor to get Norwegian honor
- Acclaimed actor turns TV host
- Sye Raa will be beyond everyone’s imagination: Nagababu
- Amid cancer rumors, star hero updates his health status
- Big surprise: Viswasam’s first single to be out in a few hours