The latest small wonder Pelli Choopulu still continues to collect decent shares even after entering into its third week run. The film has grossed $899K in the US and is inching closer to the $1 million mark.
Even as the film is playing in several added screens in the two Telugu states, Pelli Choopulu is now gearing up for a decent release across Mumbai, Maharashtra and a few North Indian metros on the 19th of this month.
The fact that Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has shown interest in remaking the film in Hindi will boost up Pelli Choopulu’s box-office prospects in North India to an extent.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics