The stupendous success of Pelli Choopulu has made the film’s hero Vijay Devarakonda an overnight star. The actor currently has his hands full with three films and is also in talks with a few other filmmakers.
Recently, the teaser of Vijay’s upcoming film, Dwaraka, was released to a decent response. The actor shared is happiness over the teaser’s success in an interview with a leading media house and also revealed his excitement on grabbing a rare opportunity to dance in his film.
Apparently, Vijay’s fans will get to see his dancing skills for the first time in Dwaraka as the actor never got a chance to dance in both his previous films, Yevade Subramanyam and even Pelli Choopulu.
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant