Following the national award winning blockbuster, Pelli Choopulu, director Tharun Bhascker had been busy prepping for his next film for the last few months. To be produced by senior filmmaker D Suresh Babu, this as-yet-untitled movie is touted to be a youthful buddy comedy.
As per the latest updates, Tharun and his team will begin the film’s shooting in Hyderabad today. The entire shoot will be we wrapped up within 45 days. Young hero Vishwak Sen, who made his acting debut with Vellipomakey, will play the main lead in this film, which mostly features a relatively fresh cast.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong