The small sensation Pelli Choopulu’s glorious run at box-offices worldwide is continuing even in its second week. The film has grossed more than $600K in the US along with a 5 crore plus share from the two Telugu states.
In a latest update, the satellite rights of Pelli Choopulu have been acquired by popular entertainment channel Gemini TV for a whopping 2.35 crore. Pelli Choopulu was made with a budget of just about 60 lakhs and nearly the same amount was spent on promoting the film.
Pelli Choopulu’s fresh and fun-filled narrative of a young couple with different perspectives on life has struck a chord with the audiences.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur