The small sensation Pelli Choopulu’s glorious run at box-offices worldwide is continuing even in its second week. The film has grossed more than $600K in the US along with a 5 crore plus share from the two Telugu states.
In a latest update, the satellite rights of Pelli Choopulu have been acquired by popular entertainment channel Gemini TV for a whopping 2.35 crore. Pelli Choopulu was made with a budget of just about 60 lakhs and nearly the same amount was spent on promoting the film.
Pelli Choopulu’s fresh and fun-filled narrative of a young couple with different perspectives on life has struck a chord with the audiences.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh roped in for superstar’s film?
- Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer – Impressive Situational comedy
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Star producer books entire train for promotions
- Risky path ahead for Sharwanand
- Rajamouli racing against time to wrap up RRR