Looks like the dream run is continuing for Vijay Devarakonda of Pelli Choopulu fame. Latest reports coming out now reveal that Vijay has been roped in to play the lead role in lady director Nandini Reddy’s next.
After giving a hit in the form of Kalyana Vaibhogame, Nandini Reddy is gearing up with yet another entertainer which will go on floors soon. Nandini’s favourite, Malavika Nair will play the female lead.
The production house and other details of the film will be out soon.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi