Looks like the dream run is continuing for Vijay Devarakonda of Pelli Choopulu fame. Latest reports coming out now reveal that Vijay has been roped in to play the lead role in lady director Nandini Reddy’s next.
After giving a hit in the form of Kalyana Vaibhogame, Nandini Reddy is gearing up with yet another entertainer which will go on floors soon. Nandini’s favourite, Malavika Nair will play the female lead.
The production house and other details of the film will be out soon.
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states