Tharun Bhascker, director of Pellichoopulu, is finally gearing up to direct his second feature film. Buzz is that it’s going to be a comedy film and this time, he’s likely to work with newcomers.
After the release of Pellichoopulu, Suresh Babu showed great interest in Tharun’s team and asked them to work with Suresh Productions banner. The youngster had been working on his script for the past six months and finally, Suresh Babu is said to be okayed the project.
More details about the film are going to be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan reacts to rumors of clashes with Chiru
- Baahubali producers tight-lipped about their next feature film
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia