Director turned producer Raj Kandukuri, after producing several unpopular movies, struck gold with the national award-winning film, Pellichoopulu. Now, the latest buzz is that Raj Kandukuri’s son Shiva Kandukuri is all set for his silver screen debut as an actor.
Apparently, Shiva Kandukuri recently returned to Hyderabad after pursuing his higher studies in the US. He is also trained in dance and acting. Currently, Raj Kandukuri is busy listening to scripts and he will finalize a script very soon for his son’s maiden film. Shiva was earlier supposed to make his acting debut alongside Rajasekhar-Jeevitha’s daughter Shivani, but that project didn’t materialize due to reasons unknown.
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release