Director turned producer Raj Kandukuri, after producing several unpopular movies, struck gold with the national award-winning film, Pellichoopulu. Now, the latest buzz is that Raj Kandukuri’s son Shiva Kandukuri is all set for his silver screen debut as an actor.
Apparently, Shiva Kandukuri recently returned to Hyderabad after pursuing his higher studies in the US. He is also trained in dance and acting. Currently, Raj Kandukuri is busy listening to scripts and he will finalize a script very soon for his son’s maiden film. Shiva was earlier supposed to make his acting debut alongside Rajasekhar-Jeevitha’s daughter Shivani, but that project didn’t materialize due to reasons unknown.
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero