RRR is one of the biggest films that has been in the making for quite some time now. The film directed by Rajamouli is getting for a massive release on the 13th of October worldwide.
Naturally, the pre-release business of the film happened on a record basis and Pen Studios have acquired the North India Distribution Rights along with electronic, digital, and satellite rights of RRR in all languages.
Now, they have revealed details about the rights. They have sold the South Indian(Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam, Tamil) digital rights of RRR to Zee 5, and the Hindi digital rights of the film have gone to Netflix.
Also, Star Maa and Zee Cinema have bought satellite rights for Telugu for Hindi respectively. While the foreign languages rights like English, Korean, Spanish, Turkish, and Portuguese have gone to Netflix. Ram Charan and NTR play lead roles in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Massive: Extra shows and theaters added for God Father
- Date and venue locked for Crazy Fellow’s pre-release event
- Ravi Teja playing this role in Mega154?
- Sunil’s character poster from Ginna released
- God Father mints decent share on day 2 in Nizam
- Urvasivo Rakshasivo: Dheemthanana song promo sounds romantic