This afternoon, a video in which Falaknuma Das hero cum director Vishwak Sen was seen making a few rude and derogatory comments against people who didn’t like the film. The young actor’s insensitive comments received by a lot of criticism on social media.
But Vishwak, who’s on a promotional tour in Vijayawada, defended his comments during a media interaction at a movie theater this evening. Vishwak said that he made those comments only targeting some people who have been trying to pull his film down. He also clarified that his comments do not aim the media personnel and critics.
Articles that might interest you:
- Y S Jagan demands Bharat Ratna for SPB- Writes letter to Modi
- Prakash Raj gives a rousing welcome to Sonu Sood
- Ram Charan celebrates his debut film Chirutha; Wishes Puri Jagan
- Popular character artiste Hema to get her degree at 53
- Samantha’s long-cherished dream finally comes true
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project