Gone are the days when heroines in Tollywood are seen as mere glamour dolls. Of late, more and more writers and filmmakers are penning performance-oriented roles for actresses. Even audiences have changed drastically and they now prefer to experience a wholesome performance by the actresses.
In this scenario, the above statement by talented actress Lavanya Tripathi holds true. The actress, who will next be seen in an author-backed role in A1 Express, said in a latest interview that she has realized that people don’t take glamour seriously and that they are more interested in looking at a film in its totality.
In A1 Express, Lavanya plays a hockey player. For the last few weeks, she has been practicing hockey at home and on the ground. She will also be seen riding a bullet in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu says Sithara doesn’t like these scenes
- Review : Skylab – Dull and Boring
- Two special chief guests for Akhanda success event?
- Singer Mangli makes her Kollywood debut
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priyanka Singh gets eliminated
- Nani speaks about Sirivennela Seetharama Sastry’s last song