Victory Venkatesh has been around for a long time in the Telugu Film Industry. The classy actor made a mark for himself with his comedy entertainers and family dramas. With ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’, Venkatesh kick started a new trend in the industry and that trend looks set to continue.
He teamed up with Mahesh Babu for SVSC, paving the way for more projects of that sort in an industry which has been notoriously quiet about multi-starters for the past two decades. Venkatesh has continued the trend with ‘Masala’, where he teamed up with young hero Ram. He will soon be working with Ram Charan, for Krishna Vamsi’s film.
When asked about this multi-starrer fixation, Venkatesh has a ready answer. “People want to see a different side of me. I think it is time to move on to varied roles and interesting characters. I did not get the chance to experiment too much during the early days of my career. Bollywood is far ahead of us in these matters and this change will come here as well”, he said.
Venkatesh and Ram’s ‘Masala’ is gearing up for a big release tomorrow. The movie is an official remake of the Bollywood blockbuster, ‘Bol Bachchan’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented hero in awe of Karthi’s Khaidi
- Nayan celebrates bday in US with beau
- Tamannaah ready to keep aside her ‘no kissing’ policy for this hero
- Aishwarya, Uday’s Mismatch clears censor; All set for Dec 6 release
- Samantha makes a big statement about her director
- Akhil keeps Telugu directors on hold for Tamil filmmaker?