Kamal Haasan has once again reiterated that he didn’t join politics to earn money. Interacting with students at a recent event in Chennai, the actor-turned-politician said that no one can be a full time politician.
When he was asked whether he will continue acting in films, Kamal Haasan said, “A few people say that I’m not a full-time politician. Well, no one can be a full-time politician. I have my own source of income but some people are earning out of politics, they are dangerous.” He also criticised the DMK party for copying his strategy of organising a series of meetings at the ground level to connect with people in villages.
The actor also stated that it is necessary to contest in both state and Lok Sabha elections, otherwise people won’t take new parties seriously. Incidentally, Rajinikanth had recently announced that his soon-to-be formed party won’t be contesting in Lok Sabha elections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception