Glamour girl Trisha is not having too many films in hand these days and she certainly does not have any promising Telugu projects in the pipeline right now. But the actress is not at all perturbed by that. Instead, she has expressed hope that a good role will come by her way soon and she says Telugu viewers love her. “I have done some memorable roles in Telugu, roles which have helped me get a place in the hearts of Telugu movie lovers. I may not have a project right now, but I am sure that people won’t forget me so easily and a good role will come my way soon”, she says.
Trisha’s last appearance in Telugu was opposite Jr NTR in ‘Dhammu’. She is currently working for a couple of Tamil films which are under production and is also devoting time to animal welfare causes. Let us hope people really don’t forget Trisha so easily and good roles come her way.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur