People’s Star R Narayanamurthy is in the Sankranthi race with his movie, Head Constable Venkatramayya. However, speaking in the film’s promotional meet yesterday, the veteran actor lashed out at some people who are not allotting even a single theater for his movie.
R Narayanamurthy said it is the responsibility of the Producer’s Council, Film Chamber and even the state governments to allot at least one theater in each village to small films in the midst of big budget movies.
The senior filmmaker went on to say that he is getting tears seeing his producer’s plight to acquire theaters for the film’s release.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry