The leading lady in the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Malayalam action drama, Ayyappanum Koshiyum, has been a hot topic for the last few weeks. Ever since Pawan Kalyan stepped into the project, there have been a lot of speculations about the actress who will share the screen space with him.
Now, according to the latest buzz in film circles, talented Tamil actress Aishwarya Rajesh has been finalized as the leading lady in this crazy remake. Given her acting prowess, Aishwarya’s inclusion in the cast is undoubtedly the perfect decision by the makers.
To be directed by Saagar Chandra, this as-yet-untitled film will be bankrolled under Haarika and Hassine Creations banner. Another star hero will be roped in to reprise Malayalam star Prithviraj’s role in the Telugu version.
Articles that might interest you:
- KGF 2 – Yash does something special Hindi version
- Pushpa teaser- Multiple versions being readied
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga’s trailer to be out tomorrow
- Star singer announces her pregnancy
- Pooja Hegde to get a massive paycheck for Thalapathy65?
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heroine in Nani’s film