The leading lady in the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Malayalam action drama, Ayyappanum Koshiyum, has been a hot topic for the last few weeks. Ever since Pawan Kalyan stepped into the project, there have been a lot of speculations about the actress who will share the screen space with him.
Now, according to the latest buzz in film circles, talented Tamil actress Aishwarya Rajesh has been finalized as the leading lady in this crazy remake. Given her acting prowess, Aishwarya’s inclusion in the cast is undoubtedly the perfect decision by the makers.
To be directed by Saagar Chandra, this as-yet-untitled film will be bankrolled under Haarika and Hassine Creations banner. Another star hero will be roped in to reprise Malayalam star Prithviraj’s role in the Telugu version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed